Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Quotes

Best Quotes

It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.

Daily Mission: Make someone smile.

I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her, and it is the beginning of everything.

Don't take trust for granted.
It’s hard to earn and easy to lose. But you’re lucky if you have someone that is willing to trust you again and again… Don’t f*** it up.

The reason I wake up in the morning is the small hope if seeing you and texting you good morning :-) hoping and wishing all the troubles u face today will be upon my head and all the joys I will face are doubled and given to you I go through the day thinking of you and hoping to text you good nite :-) and you reply this is how I survive because I gave my life to you no matter how short it is I miss you u were there for my joys there to help survive my difficult times then why when I profess my love to you, you leave


Hope is the thread that keeps us hanging on when life has left us dangling.


You’re my air, when I feel I can’t breathe.
Catching me, when I’m tripping over my feet.
We’ll get through this together.
You’re my smile, when I just want to cry.
Make it all better as you kiss my sad eyes.
I’m giving you my forever and ever.

Sometimes we have to look back @ the past to remind us that there was a major reason the past person didn't make it to our future. Don't look back when it comes to matters of the heart. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end."

Have you ever thought that maybe when some say's " I'm ok," they are trying to say "I'm broken," but their voice cracked on broken.

Love is just another fairytale that makes reality a little more bearable .. true love doesn't exist just unconditional love which means there is no prince charming or fairytale ending just life ..

I’m looking for a girl..with..self respect.
a creative and open mind,a positive outlook on life.who is..outgoing and easily sociable,down to earth,reliable,well educated,fashionable.who likes..being around my family,cuddling,chilling out,watching movies,sharing thoughts on music,
being outside,exploring.who doesn’t..smoke,drink,mind me being myself

Don’t forget how to treat a women, because a women won’t forget how you treat her

No comments:

Post a Comment