Monday, December 26, 2011

Music Quotes

Music Quotes

that moment when you meet someone new, and you automatically know that person is going to mean something to you in the future.”

“i used to be scared of change but eventually that was all there was left…”

“I want to be the one you fall for, when everyone else is falling for you”

"I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you." ~Drake

“You didn’t know that rock and roll burned, so you bought a candle and you lived and you learned.”

“Whenever you’re falling down
Hopeless and pushed around
Find your own melody
Trust me that music is the key…”

“I don’t think anybody steals anything; all of us borrow.”

“Are you willing to give up what you love for who you love?” - Big Sean

“I don’t wanna miss out on the holiday, but I can’t stop staring at your face…”

“The mistletoe can pull us closer that’s what I’m waiting for…”

No comments:

Post a Comment