Monday, December 26, 2011

Cute Quotes

Cute Quotes

“The shortest word I know is “I”, the sweetest word I know is “love”, and the one I’ll never forget is “you”

“If you love somebody, set them free, if they return, they were always yours, if they don’t, they never were”

“No person is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry”

“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you maybe the world”

“If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand”

“Some people only say you fall in love once, but every time I here your voice I fall in love all over again”

“You know your in love when the hardest thing to do is say good bye”

“Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop?

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control”

“Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew”

“In a room full of people, your always the first one I look for”

“Anyone can make you smile, many can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eye’s”

“I want to be the reason you smile”

“You’ll never understand how much I love you, and I’ll never understand why”

“Once I dropped a tear into the ocean, the day I find it is the day I’ll stop loving you”

No comments:

Post a Comment