Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Star Quotes

Star Quotes


There was my name up in lights. I said, 'God, somebody's made a mistake.' But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, 'Remember, you're not a star.' Yet there it was up in lights.
Marilyn Monroe

If I'm a star, then the people made me a star.
Marilyn Monroe

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
Friedrich Nietzsche

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role.
Walt Disney

I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.
Audrey Hepburn

Hitch your wagon to a star.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
Confucius

The light which puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star.
Henry David Thoreau

You just wait. I'm going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world.
Bruce Lee

When friends asked me, Can we help? I'd say, Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock. I used that line from Star Wars.
Charlie Sheen

I'm not a real movie star. I've still got the same wife I started out with twenty-eight years ago.
Will Rogers

He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.
Carl Sagan

I can find in my undergraduate classes, bright students who do not know that the stars rise and set at night, or even that the Sun is a star.
Carl Sagan

Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
W. Clement Stone

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
Stephen Hawking

Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you're not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever.
Michael Jackson

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
Mike Tyson

He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star.
William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment