Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wake Up Quotes

Wake Up Quotes

Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn't have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on.
Brett Favre

Death is the final wake-up call.
Douglas Horton

Having Zoe saved my life. It was my wake-up call. There were so many things I didn't want to pass on to her.
Lisa Bonet

I heard this massive thud. I spun around, and there Keith was, on the ground. He'd cut his gums up on impact, he was very bloody, and clutching his head. I think it was a kind of wake-up call for him.
Ron Wood

I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter.
Steven Wright

I think he had a wake-up call. It's a different kind of race, and I think maybe he didn't take it quite as seriously as he might have, but you can bet he learned a lot of lessons.
Frank Shorter

In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.
Jeremiah Wright

My major aim in writing is to set out flags and issue wake-up calls.
James Broughton

The results of this survey are shocking and should be a wake-up call to men and women that drinking and smoking too much not only gives you a bad headache in the morning but can affect your ability to start a family.
Ann Robinson

Writers' bedtimes vary, but few have been spared the shock of a copy editor's early wake-up call.
Bill Walsh


Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wake-up.html#ixzz1hpKk5kcy

No comments:

Post a Comment