Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cute Good Night Quotes

Cute Good Night Quotes

* if i had the letters "HRT" and i could add "EA" and get "HEART
," or add "U" and get "HURT" i'd rather have "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART
," wihout "U" *

* if you're askin if i need you the answer is forever. if you're askin if i'll leave you the answer is never. if you're askin what i value the answer is you. if you're askin if i love you the answer is i do *

* i see him but he sees passed me. i look in his eyes but he looks around me. does he know what i see when he stares through me? i see him and i can't help watching him not watching me *

* when i saw you i fell in love, and you Smiled because you knew *

* if he is the first thing you think of when you wake up. the only thing you think of when you're awake. and the last thing you think of before going to bed, then he is really somebody special *

* i like to feel his eyes on me when i look away *

* i know that i love you not because you're the first thing i think of when i wake up, or because you're the last thing i think of when i go to sleep. but because even in my dreams i see you face *

* everytime i see him i get this sick feeling in my stomach, but it's the kind of sick feeling i love to feel *

* you never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them *

* missing you isn't the hardest part. knowing that i once had you is what breaks my heart
, *

* to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world *

* everyone tells me i should forget you, that you don't deserve me. their right, you don't deserve me, but i deserve you *

* how can i get over you, when you're all that i think about *

* i Smile because i'm always thinking of you *

* im convincing myself yes ill find someone new. i wont be alone, and i wont be with you. your waiting for me to crawl back to your side, but no not this time, im keeping my pride. so goodbye forever, ill be on my way, it may take a while but ill be okay *

* i hate the way your always right. i hate the way you lie. i hate that you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. i hate that you're not around, and that you didn't call. but most of all i hate the fact that i don't hate you at all *

* it's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but its really sad when the best of friends become two strangers *

* it's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it. but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives *

* if a tear fell from my eye every time i wished you were with me, i would have a puddle of dead wishes lying at my feet *

* in three words i can sum up everything i've learned in life: IT GOES ON *

* the hardest part about walking away from you is knowing that you won't run after me *

* i can't shake these feelings i have for you. i've try so hard, but they won't go away *

* goodnight little star maybe tonight my wish will come true...sleep tight little star i will be dreaming along with you...and if tomorrow i wake up and he is stil just my friend...then i will see you tomorrow night little star and wish on you again *

* don't say you love me if you don't really mean it, because i might do something stupid like believe it *

* i would rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not *

* keep the pictures. they never change. only the people in them do *

* he holds me when i start to cry. makes me Smile with just his eyes. shares my hopes, dreams, and fears. wipes away all my tears. loves me without regret. i just haven't found him yet *

* it's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when your heart
, still does *

* i get the best feelings in the world when you say "hi" to me or even Smile, because i know for a second i crossed your mind *

* i tell him everything...i mean EVERYTHING...but why can't i tell him he means everything to me

* why do we love the ones who hurt us, but hurt the ones who love us *

Good Night Quotes Categories

No comments:

Post a Comment