Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Night Sleep Quotes

Good Night Sleep Quotes


Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
Mohandas Gandhi

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

Sleep is the best meditation.
Dalai Lama

I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning.
Benjamin Franklin

For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
Steve Jobs

A man who is eating or lying with his wife or preparing to go to sleep in humility, thankfulness and temperance, is, by Christian standards, in an infinitely higher state than one who is listening to Bach or reading Plato in a state of pride.
C. S. Lewis

There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?
Ernest Hemingway

I put a piece of paper under my pillow, and when I could not sleep I wrote in the dark.
Henry David Thoreau

The only time I have problems is when I sleep.
Tupac Shakur

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, "Did you sleep good?" I said "No, I made a few mistakes."
Steven Wright

We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations - we're doing everything we can to keep our marriage together.
Rodney Dangerfield

But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.
Robert Frost

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
Robert Frost

But you can't focus on things that matter if all you've been is asleep for forty years. Funny how sleep rhymes with sheep. You know.
Charlie Sheen

I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of "work," because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do. The machinery is always going. Even when you sleep.
Andy Warhol

What good are fans? You can't eat applause for breakfast. You can't sleep with it.
Bob Dylan

A well-spent day brings happy sleep.
Leonardo da Vinci

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.
Leonardo da Vinci


Good Night Quotes Categories
"Funny" "Sweet" "Love" "Cute" "Romantic" "Moon" "Prayer" "For Girlfriend" "Sweet Dreams" "My Love" "Best" "Famous" "For Friends" "Sleep" "Wishes" "In Spanish" "Inspirational" "Short" "For Him" "SMS" "Shakespeare" "Beautiful" "Kiss" "Nice"

No comments:

Post a Comment