Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Night Quotes Love

Good Night Quotes Love

Don't luv 4 Fun,luv me 4 reason & let d reason b 4 luv.I luv U & i 'll 4ever loving U.have a sweet dream.

Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS
come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

travelling in the flight in da night, thinking about u lite makes polite and delight
totaly wat i want to say is goodnight

goodnite,sleep tite,wake up brite in de morning lite to do whats rite with all ur mite..!!!

Life without sleeping does not exist, day without night is not the blessing,this your time to enjoy GOD's nature inside of you with your eyes closed.Rosy night.

A Smile 2 End ur Day,A prayer 2 Bless ur Sleep,A Song 2 lighten ur Dreams,A Cheer 2 Praise His presence! & A peaceful Night 2 Wonderful LOVER like U. GUD NITE

i love you and i miss u my sweet heart
,

lyf is a wonderful journey bt no one knows wt 2morow holds.my wishes 4 u 2nyt is d grace of d lord.SWITESTDRIMZ my dear.

. ' , ' . Liké ä
, () . CÄndlè
| | in thé Därk
| |
"May thé Lové
,": of Allah $hiné
": in ür life & kéèp ü $afe Always.
"Good night!!"

I goner miss u 4 12 hours of the night, even i will get alusasers on my eye becoz on not seeing u these 12 hours but just have a good night dear.

my foot fell asleep, now its ur turn babe

Take a deep breath,stand
near the window,look at the
sky,there will be two stars
twinkling brightly,u know
what they are????they are
my eyes always taking care
of u..good night

Goodnight baby sleep tight i will dream of you all night i love you

The day has ended...
Busy hours are over...
Its tme 2 sleep ...Ur dreams r waiting...
The ni8 waits in silence...
Gud nite...Swt dreams....

The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

Good Night Quotes Categories
"Funny" "Sweet" "Love" "Cute" "Romantic" "Moon" "Prayer" "For Girlfriend" "Sweet Dreams" "My Love" "Best" "Famous" "For Friends" "Sleep" "Wishes" "In Spanish" "Inspirational" "Short" "For Him" "SMS" "Shakespeare" "Beautiful" "Kiss" "Nice"

No comments:

Post a Comment