Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Night Wishes Quotes

Good Night Wishes Quotes

wITH A vanilla PILLOW ON A strawberry BED,
hAVE A butterscotch SLEEP FULL OF chocolatry DREAMS OF fruty FUNS WID mango MASTI...wISH u AN icecreamy NIGHT..

Before you retire
And go to bed tonight
Go outside and take a look
at the stars so bright.
Good Night!!!

You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNig

I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving GOOD NIGHT.

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.

Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

Time to end a shitty day and start again tomorrow.

Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!

I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed, and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!

Off to my land of dreams and fantasies, Good Night and sweet dreams..

Hi, I`m your bed and we`ve slept together..

Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.

Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.

To all, to each, a fair good night, And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.

My pillow is made at me, it wants you to be here with us. Goodnight.

Sweetheart, if im going down, were going down together. Goodnight.

Fortune, good night, smile once more, turn thy wheel.


Good Night Quotes Categories
"Funny" "Sweet" "Love" "Cute" "Romantic" "Moon" "Prayer" "For Girlfriend" "Sweet Dreams" "My Love" "Best" "Famous" "For Friends" "Sleep" "Wishes" "In Spanish" "Inspirational" "Short" "For Him" "SMS" "Shakespeare" "Beautiful" "Kiss" "Nice"

No comments:

Post a Comment