Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Inspirational Good Night Quotes

Inspirational Good Night Quotes

"Its a proven fact that wishing for something sweet before going to bed gives you sweet dreams, Im wishing for you baby and my dreams are gonna be the sweetest!"

Don't let little things get you down. You've got many big reasons to look up to God and say thanks tonight. Tomorrow, it's going to be a great

Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u

I love your night quotes. thank you and please keep posting goodnight quotes for us.

For a moment I feel fine all the days things lift of my mind. For now I sleep ready to dream so to start out my midnight flight, i must say to you a good night... =)

Only two word can be said at this very moment.
Good Night <3

Good Night Quotes Categories

No comments:

Post a Comment